iTech Computer Inc. provides Web site features to you subject to the following terms and conditions of use (referred to as “the Agreement”).
PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY, AS IT CONTAINS IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS, REMEDIES AND OBLIGATIONS. YOU SHOULD REVIEW THIS AGREEMENT, AS MODIFIED OR AMENDED FROM TIME TO TIME, AS IT IS A BINDING CONTRACT BETWEEN ITech Computer (“WE OR US”) AND YOU (“YOU”).
This Agreement applies to website shop.itecht.com owned or operated by iTech Computer, Inc.
- Description of Site and Eligibility to Use Site.
The Site is a place where You can discover, compare, learn, share and shop among your favorite brands and connect your shopping and shopping recommendations with others. You are also provided with the ability at your discretion to share shopping, recommendations or product interests and ideas. In return for our display of your content You agree to grant the license contained in section 4.b. below. iTech Computer reserves the right in its sole discretion to modify, suspend, add to, remove or discontinue all or any portion of the features offered on the Site without any liability or obligation to You or to third parties. You may not use the Site unless you are at least 18 years or older. By using the Site You represent that you comply with this age requirement.
- Registration; Account Security
After you register on the Site, You will be allowed to provide information about You and your shopping insight and recommendations to others. During the process of registering, you will be asked to provide information about You. The information You provide must be accurate and you agree that you will keep it current at all times. You are solely responsible for maintaining the security of your account. A password will be provided for your use and protection. You agree to safeguard your password and any user name you have selected for your account. Further You agree that You will not share your user name or password or let anyone else access your account. If you believe that the security of your user name, password or account has been compromised, please inform us immediately.
- Posting Content on the Site
A User may be allowed to post photos, text, comments, ratings, purchases, links, audio, music, images, pictures, graphics, video, designs and other works of authorship (together “Content”) to various locations on the Site or third party sites. You agree that You are solely responsible for Content that is posted on or through the Site by You. You warrant and represent that You have all rights necessary to post the Content and to grant iTech Computer rights in your Content described in this Agreement and that such Content is accurate; that use of the Content does not violate this Agreement or the rights of any third party and will not cause injury to any person or entity; and that you will indemnify the Site and iTech Computer and its partners, affiliates, subsidiaries and parent companies, and all other corporations into which it merges or to whom it is otherwise acquired or sold, in whole or in part for all claims resulting from your Content.
- Prohibited Content and Conduct.iTech Computer does not monitor all Content posted to the Site and will not be responsible for Content posted to the Site, or any third party sites. You acknowledge that iTech Computer does not regularly monitor the accuracy or reliability of Content. iTech Computer does provide Guidelines for Prohibited Content and Prohibited Conduct (below) that You agree to follow in your use of the Site. iTech Computer also reserves the right at any time and for any reason to disable access to any user account or to delete, edit or modify any Content posted to the Site without any liability to You or to any third party.
- Prohibited Content. You agree that You will not post on the Site and your postings will not include:
- Content that violates the law or anyone’s right, including intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights;
- Any Contact Information or private information of any third party;
- False, misleading or fraudulent information;
- Any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer or telecommunications equipment;
- Mature content that would be inappropriate for the general public;
- Content that is threatening, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or that depicts nudity, pornography or graphic or gratuitous violence or anything else that we may consider offensive.
- Prohibited Conduct. You agree that in using the Site you will not:
- Do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working of the Site;
- access, use or tamper with areas of the Site that you are not authorized to access;
- use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the Site;
- harvest, collect or use addresses, phone numbers or email addresses or other contact information (together “Contact Information”) of Users of the Site without consent from such Users;
- transmit any unsolicited advertising, “junk mail”, “spam” or “chain letters”;
- solicit private information (including social security numbers, credit card numbers and passwords) from Users of the Site;
- provide any false personal information in your profile, create more than one profile, transfer your profile, create a profile for anyone other than yourself or create a page without authorization;
- offer any contest, sweepstakes, coupon or other promotion through the Site without our prior written consent;
- use an iFrame or offer web search functionality on the Site;
- do anything that is illegal, infringing, fraudulent, malicious or could expose the Site, its Users, or iTech Computer or its partners, affiliates, subsidiaries or parent companies, or any other corporations into which it merges or to whom it is otherwise acquired or sold, in whole or in part to harm or liability; or
- attempt, encourage or facilitate any of the above.
- Ownership; Proprietary Rights
Except for User Content, all materials, content, text, graphics, icons, images, software and trademarks on the Site are the property of iTech Computer or its partners or affiliates subsidiaries or parent companies, or other corporations into which it merges or to whom it is otherwise acquired or sold, in whole or in part, and are protected by all relevant intellectual property laws and other proprietary rights (including copyright, trademark, trade dress and patent laws) and any other applicable laws. iTech Computer grants You a limited and revocable license to use the Site for the purpose of shopping online to discover, compare, learn, share and shop among your favorite brands/merchants and connect your shopping and shopping recommendations with others.
- ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS
There are features of the Site that may be accessible via certain mobile carriers (the “Mobile Services”). While we currently do not charge for these Mobile Services, your carrier’s normal messaging, data and other rates and fees will still apply. By using the Mobile Services, you agree that we may communicate with you by SMS, MMS, text message or other electronic means to your mobile device, and that certain information about your usage of the Mobile Services may be communicated to us. In the event You change or deactivate your mobile telephone number, You agree to promptly update your account information on the Site to ensure that your messages are not sent to the person that acquires your old number.
- Termination and Effect of Termination
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES.
USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SHOP.ITECHT.COM SITE, FEATURES, PRODUCTS, CONTENT AND MATERIALS MADE AVAILABLE ON, IN CONJUNCTION WITH OR THROUGH THE SITE ARE PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE’ WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW SHOP.ITECHT.COM DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, STATUTORY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, TITLE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, DATA ACCURACY AND SYSTEMS INTEGRATION.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
THE SHOP.ITECHT.COM SITE MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES, MISTAKES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, SHOP.COM WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SHOP.ITECHT.COM SITE , INABILILTY TO USE THE SITE, ANY APPLICATIONS, FEATURES, CONTENT OR THIRD PARY MATERIALS MADE AVAILABLE ON, IN CONJUNTION WITH OR THROUGHT THE SITE, EVEN IF SHOP.ITECHT.COM OR A SHOP.ITECHT.COM AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBLITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, LOST REVENUE, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF PRIVACY, LOSS OF GOODWILL OR ANY OTHER LOSSES. TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, THE TOTAL LIABILITY OF SHOP.ITECHT.COM TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES (REGARDLESS OF REASON THEREFORE) WILL NOT EXCEED THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF MONEY ACTUALLY PAID BY YOU DURING THE EIGHT (8) WEEKS IMMEDIATELY BEFORE THE ACT GIVING RISE TO THE ALLEGED RESPONSIBILITY OF SHOP.ITECHT.COM OR $100, WHICHEVER IS GREATER.
- APPLICABLE LAW.
Any dispute that may arise between You and iTech Computer including, without limitation, claims for enforcement, breach or violation of duties or rights under these Terms shall be governed by and adjudicated under the laws of the State of North Carolina, without regard to conflict of laws principles. You hereby irrevocably consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in Guilford County, North Carolina, U.S.A. in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the Site.
iTech Computer Inc
398 Ferrier Street. Unit 77
Markham, ON L3R 2Z5
Updated November 23, 2015